Sunday, May 27, 2012

Frozen Yogurt-dipped Blueberries


Maybe it is just me, but when it is a 95 degree summer day (as it is here every day!), I want foods that are light and refreshing.  I tend to steer away from heavy desserts.  I thought a couple of light, fruity dessert options were in order!

These are extremely simple and something that you can keep in your freezer as an easy go-to snack.  


Here's What You Need:
1 pint fresh blueberries
1 cup Greek yogurt (I used blueberry flavored, but you can use any kind)

Here's What You Do:
Using a toothpick, dip your blueberries into the Greek yogurt and then place on a small cookie sheet.  Put the cookie sheet in the freezer for an hour, then quickly remove the blueberries and place into a zip-lock freezer bags.

When ready to eat, the yogurt will begin to soften within a few minutes, so eat them quickly! 

No comments:

Post a Comment