Sunday, July 1, 2012

Fresh and Fruity 4th of July Pudding


The Fourth of July is coming up this week, and my home state of Georgia is going through a sweltering heat wave (it was 108 yesterday!).  I figured it was time for something cool, refreshing, and patriotic!  It is in no way fancy or creative on my part, but is sure is tasty!  This was my lunch on this HOT afternoon.

Here's What You Need:
1 pint strawberries, sliced into fourths
1/2 pint blueberries
1 package of French vanilla instant pudding mix
2 cups skim milk

Here's What You Do:
Make the pudding according to package directions (mine just had me add two cups of milk and stir).  Set aside to thicken.

On the bottom of a 2 quart dish, make a layer of strawberries and blueberries.  

Pour pudding on top of fruit.

Create another layer of strawberries and blueberries on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment